Tuesday 18 June 2013

My First Ever Tri Polish Challenge

Hello girls......
So here is the 18 of the month June and here I am with my nail art for the month's tri polish challenge. The tri polish challenge is the mind work work of Debbie Crumpet. Every month three colors are specified and one has to create a mani using the polishes of the specified colors. The colors for June's TPC are purple, red and pink and I have used-
For Purple- Street wear "Lilac Martini"
For Pink- Coloressence "Barbie Pink"
For Red- Maybelline Colorama "Graus"


Here is the mani I have created using the colors-


I have used Zoya "Lulu" as a base color and NYX "Pink Avenue" as a top glitter coat.

Steps:
Apply base coat and paint the nails with a nude color. Put the purple color polish on the side tip of the nails and spread it with fan brush. Take a dotting tool, create pink color flowers and then with the red color polish, paint the inside the of the pink color flowers Create a single dot with red color polish and then put a small pink color dot inside the red dot. Apply the glitter polish over the mani and seal your design with a top coat.


I didn't have any ideas for any design, so I ended up doing this simple mani. Hope you liked the design and see the work of other artist below.



12 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks a lot Precious....... :) The design did not came out to be the way I had imagined it... :P

      Delete
  2. Loved the color combination...Great use of shades... :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like how the red/pink really pops!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ohhh Thanks!! I thought that they did not come out so well...... :(

      Delete
  4. For your first contribution to the challenge, you really nailed it! It makes me think of poppies on the edge of a field of heather. I doubt that was what you were going for, but it's gorgeous. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks a lot!!! hehhehe that was not on my mind but u really described it well......... :) :D

      Delete
  5. Replies
    1. Thanks!!! I wanted them to be in rhin stripes so I used fan brush, but they did not come out as I had planned....... but all in all I was happy with them...... :) :D

      Delete