Friday 16 August 2013

My Independence Day Mani

Hello everybody!!!! It was Independence Day celebration in India yesterday and many Indian bloggers collaborated and did a mani for this special occasion. Here is what I did-



I started of with white as base coat, the white I used was of Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear 300 (White on). Then I marbled on the thumb using Colorbar '095(Tangerine Mojito)' for orange color, Revlon '07(Royal)' for blue and China Glaze 'In the Limelight' for green. For index, middle and ring finger, I used acrylic color to create the design, basically I wanted to depict the national flag. On the pinkie I dotted with orange polish and then inside that with blue polish and on the innermost part with green polish. I just wanted to keep the design simple and I hope you all like it.


xoxo

8 comments:

  1. WOW !! That's beautiful !! You have great skills girl ;) <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks a lot, u always appreciate my efforts........thanks a lot for that. :) <3

      Delete
  2. Wow!!! Very pretty Divya :) You seem like a pro ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ohhh really!!! Thanks a lot......this means lot.......... :)

      Delete
  3. Very creative dear ! Loved it

    ReplyDelete