Thursday 3 May 2018

Sun Rise Nail Art

Hey Fellas!!!
Today I have sun rise nail art for you to see. I did this design for Glam Nail Challenges hosted by Bianka aka nbnailart on Instagram.





































I had created a gradient using Picture Polish challenges on Instagram. The polishes used for gradient were 'Muse', 'Alice', 'Rose' and 'Sunflower' all by Picture Polish. I used a make up sponge to dab the polishes on the nails.





































You have to repeat the step for few times until you are satisfied with the result.
Apply a fast drying top coat to blend the colors nicely. Once it dries apply a matte top coat over it and let it dry. With black acrylic/poster color draw some random lines on the tip of the nails and draw tree silhouette over that. Add a top coat over it to seal your design and you are done.
With Glossy Top Coat
With Matte Top Coat
I hope you like the design and please follow me on Facebook, Instagram, YouTube.

Here is the tutorial of the design

Enjoy!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment